Studio TheatreHong Kong Cultural Centre
The Tao of Fashion
Mathias Woo Arts Tech Fashion Theatre
The Tao of Fashion refers to the first line in Tao Te Ching (The Way that is speakable is not the constant Way). It is an Arts Tech Fashion Show that traces the ever-developing nature of fashion and Tao, and the interaction between man and technology. Elements of performance, music, calligraphy, motion picture and digital puppet have been incorporated into the show.
|You currently do not have any seats selected.|
|Subtotal - HKD|
|+ handling fee - HKD|
|Total - HKD|
Back to Zuniseason Page
Artistic Direction & Director Mathias Woo
Fashion Designer Sing Lo
Music Director Yu Yat-Yiu Cedric Chan
Digital Images Benny Woo
Performers John Jr Chiang, Grace Hoop, Laurie Lau, Jessica Lee, Serene Lim, Chun Kin (CK) Liu, Sobi So, Dan Tse, David Yeung
English translation excerpted from The Pocket Tao Te Ching by Joanna C. Lee and Ken Smith, with permission by Museworks Books
email@example.com / (852) 2566 9696 / WhatsApp at (852)6023 8688
Terms and Conditions
- Running time approximately 81 minutes with no intermission
- Children under 6 years old will not be admitted
- No latecomers will be admitted, until a suitable break in the performance.
- In line with disease prevention and control measures, and to ensure the safety of the public, audience and staff members, hygiene measures are enhanced at performance venues. Entrance guideline and special seat arrangement might adjust according to the latest situation, please pay attention to the latest update. We appologise for any inconvenience caused.
- Zuni Icosahedron reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, vary advertised programmes, and/or terminate the programme without prior notice.